Comments and code formatting for Performance Counter Helper API

Jul 16, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Hello to the working team,

I am new in getting involved with projects on CodePlex but as i am working on something which would require performance counters to be implemented i referenced this libaray. I took a glance to the source code and i found that the code and comments are very poorly formatted and looks bad when the API provides good functionality and the formatting is not up to the mark.

I would request anyone who is working on this project to fix it for the project's betterment or if someone can guide me well on how to get involved in this fixing and if i am allowed to do so i can do it myself and contribute to the project.

*Peace*

Jul 25, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Jachauhan,

I'm the owner and only developer. I quite understand your position, since I from the client perspective I want documentation from the libraries I use, but from the developer perspective it is quite frustrating making it.

If you want to help, you can upload a patch with an example of what you would like to see in this library code, I promise it will be looked and I will consider you as a permanent developer.

Regards,

Javier